How to Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication On the Web. Go to the Apple website here.
- Sign in using your child's Apple ID and Password.
- If your Two-Factor Authentication is on there will be an option to turn it off.
- If it is on click to turn off.
- If it is not on that option will not be there.
How to Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication On The Child's Apple Device Device
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap Password & Security.
- Check to see if Two-Factor Authentication is turned on.
- If it is on tap to turn off Two-Factor Authentication.